1000W YAMAHA GENERATOR
1000W YAMAHA GENERATOR SPECS:
Maximum AC Output 1000 watts
Rated AC Output 900 watts
Rated / Maximum AC Current 7.5 / 8.3 amps @ 120V
Engine OHV, air-cooled, single cylinder, 4-stroke
Overall Length 17.7 in
Overall Width 9.4 in
Overall Height 14.9 in
Dry Weight 27.9 lb
Fuel Tank Capacity 0.66 gal
Continuous Operation 11.9 hr at 1/4 capacity
Rated Load Noise Level 47 – 57 dBA
Limited Warranty 3 year limited warranty*
• Lightweight, easy to carry design – Compact lightweight alternator reduces weight to 27.9 lb., the lightest in its class.
• Smart ThrottleTM, load sensing RPM control – Greater fuel efficiency and noise reduction by automatically adjusting engine speed to match the load.
• Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) – For clean, high quality power. Voltage stability is within ± 1%, and frequency stability is ± 0.1 HZ. Its pure sine wave is as clean as or cleaner than public utilities power.
• Auto Warm-up – Automatically increases engine speed for 4~6 minutes to ensure smooth power delivery during cold start ups.
• 12 volt DC cable is included as standard equipment.
• Exclusive dual coil alternator stator – Greater output at a lower engine speed for reduced noise, fuel consumption, and engine wear.
• Centralized control panel – Easy access to controls.
• Gasoline petcock lets you shut off the gas to run the carb dry for storage – Prevents stale gas problems. • 50cc Overhead Valve (OHV) engine – Noise-reducing operation with improved efficiency, increased reliability, and low oil consumption.
• Large fuel fill access – Wide mouth fuel fill reduces spilling and overflows during refueling.
• EPA & CARB Emission Engine Durability Rating – Yamaha generators have the longest emission engine durability ratings issued by the Environmental Protection Agency and the California Air Resources Board.